Current In Studio & Live Streaming Information.
We have been open for in studio classes (live streaming & VOD still available) with the following policies & guidelines:
- Mask wearing is now optional in the practice room. For now and for the protection of those who cannot or choose not to get vaccinated, we ask you to wear a mask in the lobby, hallways and all common areas where social distancing may not be possible. Once you get to your mat, the mask may come off.
- Students are required to bring their own yoga mat, props, etc. as at this time community props are not available. Mats and props can be purchased at Santosha Yoga.
- Pre-registration is required for classes due space limitation and social distancing.
- All classes will continue to be live streamed through MindBody (aka Zoom) if you are unable to attend the in studio classes.
- This will work if we work together.
We went an extra big step to improve the air quality of the studio by installing a “Aerus Air Scrubber” to our HVAC system. To learn more about it Click Here.
If you plan on live streaming classes we now have our own branded app for Apple and Android operating systems. You can completely access your account to schedule any service you would like with the studio. This includes classes, workshops, massages, Video on Demand library (VOD) and purchasing packages and/or services. Scan the OR code below or click on the graphic for your OS below and load the app to your device. You can also search your app store for: “Santosha Yoga”
After you pre-register for class (you can register up to 10 minutes before) you will receive an email from us approximately 30 minutes before the start of class with the link. Just follow the user friendly prompts and you will be in class before you know it. You have the option to have your camera off where we can’t see you but you can still see us. You can view your class from you smart phone, IPad or tablet and computer. If you or someone in your house is really tech savvy, you can “screen mirror” from your phone and it will play on your TV. Really no excuse to get on your mat with the Santosha Yoga teachers. Let us know if you have any questions about how to live stream a class.
We also have a library of over 200 (and counting) Videos on Demand that you can subscribe to and watch anytime, 24 hours of the day depending on what package you purchase. Along with many, many styles and levels of yoga classes, there is tai-chi, meditation, breath work. You can view the titles and options before you make a purchase.
Massages appointments are still available at the studio. Contact one of our massage therapists directly for an appointment.
The Santosha Yoga family wish you and all of your family continued health. Please remember to breathe.