Updated: May 22, 2021
Please take the time to read the current policies and guidelines that were necessary to implement for everyone’s safety. These are temporary and will change as the needs change. In order to practice safely at Santosha Yoga, this is what we all need to do. As it has always been, the safety of anyone who walks though the doors is our main concern, this includes students and teachers. Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation.
- For those who are fully vaccinated, face masks are not required once you are on your mat in the practice room.
- However for the time being, and for the protection of others who cannot or choose not to get vaccinated, we ask you to wear a mask in all common areas of the studio where social distancing may not be possible.
- You must pre-register & prepay (if you have a class package or unlimited package it will be applied to the class) for in studio classes due the limited class size (13 per class) to practice social distancing. You can do it through the MindBody , the Santosha Yoga app on your phone, IPad, through our website, or go old school and give us a call.
- If you pre-registered and you can’t make it, you need to cancel at least 3 hours before the start of class or you will be charged for the class, you will also be charged if you no show. Students who have unlimited packages with be charged $15.00 for no shows and late cancellations.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer any of the community mats, props, etc. for your use. You need to bring your own yoga mat and any props that you may need. We will have everything you need at the studio that you can purchase for your personal use, mats, blocks, straps, and blankets.
- We will no longer have a sign in sheet when you come in just check in with the front desk. If you are new to the studio, we ask that you complete the electronic waiver on our website after you create your MindBody account before you come in.
- We will all practice social distancing while in the studio. After you check as you enter the practice room, find a pre-marked spot for you mat and settle in. Teachers will stay upfront in a marked off area while they teach, and of course there will not be any hands-on adjustments of any kind.
- We spray the practice room floor with a botanical disinfectant (4-minute kill time that we have been using for years) as well as disinfecting the bathrooms, light switches, shoe cubbies, etc.
- For chair yoga the chairs will be spaced 6 feet apart, please remember to bring your own mats and props. The chairs used will also be sprayed and disinfected after each use.
- We have placed hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the practice room and studio for your use.
- The bathrooms also have touchless soap and hand sanitizer dispensers as well as waste basket. As we cannot clean the bathroom after each use, we will have disinfectant wipes available for you to wipe down surfaces.
- If you are sick, fever 100.4 or over, chills, etc. please stay home! If you have been in contact with someone that been ill, please stay home. As I have been saying all along, Santosha Yoga wants to be part of the solution not the problem.
The Santosha Yoga Family