Terms of Service, Policies, Rules & Restrictions
All students new to Santosha Yoga must create an online account and complete the online waivers (you’ll find them available for download below). We offer all new students 10 days of consecutive yoga for just $10! Currently, all students, new & established, must pre-register for all classes.
Download the Yoga Waiver Here!
Download the Massage Waiver Here!
- All students must have a unique online account associated with a unique email address. Friends and family members may not share the same account.
- Every effort is made to hold class on time. The schedule is subject to change without prior notice. Please check the online schedule for the most up-to-date schedule.
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before class.
- Please check in at reception before each class.
- Santosha Yoga reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Santosha Yoga is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
- For safety reasons, no one 5 or more minutes late for class is permitted entry and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
- All purchases of services and products are final. Exchange only if there is a problem with unopened/unused items. No refunds or credits are provided.
- Classes and workshops may be physically strenuous, and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
- You will follow all instructions given to you by Santosha Yoga teachers and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury.
- In attending classes, workshops or events at Santosha Yoga, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Santosha Yoga or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, pregnancy, or any conditions that may impact their practice.
- Payment must be made upon booking. No students will be permitted to sign-up for a class, workshop, or event as unpaid unless it is a free or donation-based class. Unpaid classes or workshop payments will be back charged.
- Payment forms accepted are cash, all charge cards and SpaFinder gift cards are accepted.
- Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
Cancellations & Booking Etiquette
- Class cancellations must be made 3 hours prior to the start of a reserved class. This will give us enough time to notify our waiting list. If you do not attend or cancel within 3 hours of start time, you will be fully charged for the class.
- Cancellations must be made through our online reservation system, Santosha Yoga’s Branded app or MindBody app for Apple or Android devices. Cancellations will also be accepted via phone.
- Classes, workshops, events, massages and training are non-refundable.
- Credits will not be provided for enrollments canceled by students.
Yoga & Meditation
- Gear to bring a mat, towel, and water bottle. Optional: blocks, bolsters, straps and blankets
- No shoes in the practice room.
- Please review the Preparations page for current policies and guidelines.
- Effective February 19, 2022 all massage clients are required to wear a face mask while facing up during their massage and can take it off when they are facing down.
- If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided.Massage therapists will wear a mask throughout the massage. All massages must be pre-booked; we are not accepting walk-ins at this time.
- You can book a massage online through MindBody, the Santosha Yoga branded app or call or text the massage therapist directly. Their contact information is listed below.
- If you don’t see a time online that works for you call or text the massage therapist directly to find another time that will.
- Appointments booked on line must be pre-paid.
- You will receive a reminder of your appointment, if you no show you will be charged for the appointment.
- If your temperature is 100.4 or over, your massage appointment will be canceled and rescheduled for a later date.
- You may be asked to complete a Covid-19 waiver.
- The massage rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each massage appointment.
- Currently for all massages please complete a waiver. You can either electronically fill out the waiver attached to your appointment confirmation email or you can download, print and fill out the Massage Waiver and bring it with you to the studio.
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Must pre-register & pre-pay
- Register online reservation system or smartphone Santosha Yoga’s Branded apps or MindBody app for Apple or Android devices.
- Massage Therapists may schedule other times if available by texting or calling them directly.
We understand that life gets crazy but if you are unable to make your appointment please be respectful and contact your massage therapist at least 24 prior to your appointment time. Thank you!
Class Packages & Workshops
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Limited and Unlimited class packages yoga classes only.
- All limited class packages do not expire and can be extended indefinitely. Limited Class packages may be shared within a household.
- Unlimited packages cannot be shared or put on “hold” or “extended.”
- Workshops are paid for separately and are not included in any packages.
- College Students (with current ID), Seniors (60 and up) and Military (Active Duty, Guard/Reserve, Retirees and dependents with a valid ID card) 10% discount on all class packages (single drop-in not included), cannot be combined with other discounts and does not included retail items. Cannot be applied online, please call to have us apply the discount.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, workshops, events, massages, and/or retail purchases
- Gift cards can be purchased and sent electronically through our online store or in-studio.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemable for cash.